Senior Brand Manager/Category Manager (TO-480BC)
Found in: Expertini
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 88202 - Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia
**I. ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES**
**CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:** Delivering the topline & bottomline targets for the category
● Agree on key issues and drivers for the country in Business Planning Meeting
● Identifies issues and barriers affecting implementation of brand projects and formulates action plans based on identified solutions.
● Recommends brand promotional / merchandising programs and assesses how advertising practice activities deliver category goals.
● Ensures plans are executed with excellence on the ground Strategy & Planning:
● Development of Brand / Category Strategy. Evaluates category strategies versus specific brand strategies.
● Development of New Product Launches
● Manages Advertising Budget
● Drives insight identification and translates insights into effective Creative briefing document
● Ensures Project Briefs are translated into inspiring and relevant IMC communication
● Tracks IMC performance in market
● Works closely with the regional and global teams for alignment New Product Launch
● Presents launch rationale to senior management and cross-functional teams
● Coordinates New Product Launches and re-launches, in conjunction with Supply Chain, Finance and Sales.
● Media:- I) Adapt Communication Materials after consultation with Cluster Product Manager II) Prepare Media Brief III) Approve Media Plan
**II. EDUCATION AND FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
**EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS** :
Degree / MBA in any field
Minimum 7 Years of Consumer Goods Industry along with Functional Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
3 days ago
Seeking: Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven...
Kilang Makanan Mamee Sdn Bhd - Subang Jaya - Selangor, - Neuvoo
Job Description :Brand Manager to generate strategies that grow market share and brand''s reputation, improve customer...
Agensi Pekerjaan Pasona Sdn Bhd - Selangor, Selangor - Neuvoo